Seawanhaka Corinthian Yacht ClubVideo Proposal
GOAL: Through the power of video, emphasize the Club along with it’s rich history and the importance of the future of Seawanhaka
How we Plan to Accomplish The Goal:
Many clubs in the area have been closed or sold. By conducting interviews of members, both generational and current – we will create a video that connects with the viewer on an emotional level to show the history of the club and why it is so important to shape the club’s future, today.
Production Plan and Details
- Schedule first full day shoot
- The shoot will include interviews, shots of members sailing, raising the American flag, etc.
- We will use a Drone, 4k Cameras, Professional Lighting, and Audio Equipment to capture footage
- After shoot, we will edit a ‘skeleton video’ with everything we shot to share with the client.
- From this ‘skeleton video’ we will schedule the second (half day) shoot and develop a shot list for exactly what we need.
- Final Edit will be done approx. 2 weeks after Second Shoot
2 – 3 Minute Video
- HD Output
- Optimized for Internet
- Up to 3 Edit Revisions/Notes
- Completed by 5/7/2020
Total Project Commission
Production (2 Days Total)
2 Crew Shoot – Full Day
2 Crew Shoot – Half Day
2 Crew shoot assumes 1 Cinematographer and 1 Assistant to help with lights, audio, etc
Post Production (Approx 12 Hours)
- Footage Sync and Organization
- Background Music Song Selection/Licensing
- Timeline Editing
- Color Correction
- Audio Mix and Master
- Export in Optimized Format
Want to add more?
1 Crew Shoot
Half Day (5 Hours) – $650
Full-Day (10 Hours) – $1,000
2 Crew Shoot
Half Day (5 Hours) – $1,025
Full-Day (10 Hours) – $1,750
3 Crew Shoot
Half Day (5 Hours) – $1,275
Full-Day (10 Hours) – $2,250
Editing – $95/Hour
VFX Editing – $195/Hour
RAW Footage – $450
Ready to move forward?
The next steps
We will send over a contract as well as a brief questionnaire
The contract will allow you to choose your payment options
- We require a minimum of 10% deposit to book
- 50% of payment must be complete before first shoot
- Remaining 50% due upon project completion.